All orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days and shipped every weekday at 4pm Eastern Standard Time, excluding holidays. Orders placed on Friday after 4pm Eastern Standard Time will be processed and shipped the following business day. Please allow up to 1-2 business days to receive a tracking number from the time your order ships. Our shipping expectations for domestic shipping do not begin until the shipment has been processed.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Free shipping is available for orders of $75 or more.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. USPS does not ship on Saturdays or Sundays, so delivery time does not include these days.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses
The Ohio CBD Store ships to addresses within the U.S.only. We do not ship to U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24-48 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
The Ohio CBD Store is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
In general, USPS provides reliable delivery. However, in rare cases, a package may be lost or misplaced. These cases fall into two categories:
- Lost In Transit: Sometimes a shipment will show several initial tracking scans but then no further updates. Most often, this is the result of a smudged or torn barcode and the package will still be delivered on time. In very rare cases, a shipment may be permanently misplaced or destroyed. However, this occurs in fewer than 1 out of 3,000 shipments. If your shipment has not shown tracking updates for more than 5 days, please contact us.
- Misdelivered/Stolen: Sometimes a shipment’s tracking information will show a delivery, but the package cannot be located. Most often, this is the result of a misdelivery to a neighbor. If your package has gone missing, please follow these steps:
- Contact your local USPS post office (not the phone number listed on USPS.com). You can find your local post office and phone number using Google Maps.
- Provide your tracking number and tell them that your package is missing.
- Await further instructions. Typically, the post office will open an investigation and speak with your local mail carrier.
Please wait to hear back from your local post office before contacting us, as there is nothing we will be able to do until their investigation is finalized. In most cases, if a package is permanently lost we can replace it at no charge. However, most packages are located within 24-48 hours.